So…today is my Birthday big 2-5 and I feel like I have learned a lot in the past year! I am going to share some highlights and also some must reads per usual. Some of these things may be a DUH to you but it’s always good to remind yourself right?
- Do not add someone or allow someone to follow you that you just went on 1 or 2 dates with. Because WTF do you do after you realize you don’t like him? Like I still have a guy watching my snaps and stories after two dates and me saying byyyye….awk sorry!
- If you want to wear something your roommate thinks looks bad but you feel great in it…WEAR IT!
- Even if your heart it telling you that settling seems right and you’ll find a way to make it work…listen to your head. Sometimes logic wins over feelings. Which is funny because the person/relationship I am referencing ended because he had no feelings 🙁
- Back to #1, if you do start snapping with a new fling be careful about what you post! My roommate had a guy tell him he didn’t think they would get along (after few weeks of texting) because of the things he was putting on his story…sexi selfies ect.
- If you are unmarried and without children remind yourself everyday that this is your time to be selfish! You do you girlfriend!!
- “Depriving” yourself of [semi average] luxuries (nails, flowers, new clothes, fancy pickles ect.) for a medium amount of time only makes those things so much more special and valuable.
- And I do not mean depriving yourself of the food you love….eat that burger and chips and candy and then eat kale the next day! hahah
- This is something that has saved me a lot of money and calories. I don’t eat out alone anymore, it’s a waste of money. Eating take out alone at home on a weekday isn’t worth it. Save that $$ for a night with friends or at least a Friday night in with a movie…not a Tuesday.