When you ask you shall recieve! I know this probably missed a few things you were wondering about but don’t worry there is time! PLEASE comment about anything else you were wanting to know about in terms of blowing out your hair, having it last a long time…. all that jazz.
Here are the cliff notes:
1. Don’t use a lot of pre-product. I use either DryBar Heat Protectent or Living Proof!
2. Only use product in what would be in a pony tail…that rule goes for conditoner in the shower too. Your roots are the first to get dirty so they don’t need extra crap in them.
3. Blow dry in sections…DUH but really be patient it is worth it
4. Allow the first day or 2 to be blah…if you start using texturizing spray or anything right off the bat your blow out is not going to last as long.
5. When you do use one of those products be convservative! You can add more the next day but if you added too much…ew
6. Use dry shampoo at night…in this video I tested out the Ouai Foam and really wanted to be obsessed but I don’t think foam is for me! Sticking to Bumble & Bumble!
Will do full review on the 3 Ouai products soon!
Hope you got a laugh 🙂