My favorite pair of go-to, easiest to style jeans are from H&M – not any of my “designer” jeans. They are 99% cotton and 1% elastane so they keep their shape and FEEL like denim not leggings. I got them maybe 5 years ago and continue to get compliments, wear after wear! I had the idea to order a bunch of pairs, photograph them and give reviews on fit, but I worry that with all of the shipping delays it will be months before I am able to share. SO, I have gone through and found the pairs that feel most similar to the pair I own. Sadly H&M does not list the rise but mine are 11″ for reference and I have a size 6.
So this is a series that took a little big of a hiatus….LOL I have only done it 3 times and just stopped….well posting here for the most part – but I’m back! Ok sarcasm and jokes over, let’s get to the goods
– I have a weird thing against most sandals. Truly, the only shoes I wear in the summer are criss-cross sandals (doesn’t feel as “here are my toes”), closed toed slides and sneakers! So when I saw these and didn’t keep scrolling, I figured I should throw them in my “hearts”.
– My obsession with Etsy is very real right now! This is probably because I have been doing a lot of work around the house, including a few DIY’s (more on that to come) and they have become my number one resource.
– This top is me, white, structured and with a puffy sleeve! Nothing more needed on that. BUT, the sales going on tend to be getting better and better. I heard a girl on Tik Tok (yes, you read that right) talking about how the later this goes on the steeper the discounts will get as retailers are getting in new inventory…hoping she is on to something!
– Speaking of sales, I finally got a pair of new white jeans. My current options have been, ill fitting & old J.crew, LOW rise Current Elliott’s, or my wide leg’s that seem to have gone missing. Really needing these to look good!
– A few months ago I finally splurged on the Oribe Royal Blowout spray, and I am glad I did! I only use it on the days with higher humidity because my hair will need the extra help. HA, I wish I was that on it – I use it when I remember.
If you are here you most likely know that this past year I launched luxury lifestyle brand, Edith Hour! We recently launched The Boca Dress – a housedress, nightgown, loungewear, errand running dress and everything in-between, aka your new BFF. Because she can do so much I thought it would be fun to virtually style it 3 different ways!
Yep, you read that right. Everything in my shopping cart (plus one I item I think you need) is 25% OFF! The majority (big luxe brands excluded) are 25% off at Nordstrom!
Wait so, makeup and skincare are on sale? YEP. I am sorry to your wallets. If you are able (a lot of people are being laid off during these hard times) I recommend pressing “checkout” on the items running low in your makeup bag along with those staple items you had been eyeing!