So this is a series that took a little big of a hiatus….LOL I have only done it 3 times and just stopped….well posting here for the most part – but I’m back! Ok sarcasm and jokes over, let’s get to the goods
– I have a weird thing against most sandals. Truly, the only shoes I wear in the summer are criss-cross sandals (doesn’t feel as “here are my toes”), closed toed slides and sneakers! So when I saw these and didn’t keep scrolling, I figured I should throw them in my “hearts”.
– My obsession with Etsy is very real right now! This is probably because I have been doing a lot of work around the house, including a few DIY’s (more on that to come) and they have become my number one resource.
– This top is me, white, structured and with a puffy sleeve! Nothing more needed on that. BUT, the sales going on tend to be getting better and better. I heard a girl on Tik Tok (yes, you read that right) talking about how the later this goes on the steeper the discounts will get as retailers are getting in new inventory…hoping she is on to something!
– Speaking of sales, I finally got a pair of new white jeans. My current options have been, ill fitting & old J.crew, LOW rise Current Elliott’s, or my wide leg’s that seem to have gone missing. Really needing these to look good!
– A few months ago I finally splurged on the Oribe Royal Blowout spray, and I am glad I did! I only use it on the days with higher humidity because my hair will need the extra help. HA, I wish I was that on it – I use it when I remember.
If you are here you most likely know that this past year I launched luxury lifestyle brand, Edith Hour! We recently launched The Boca Dress – a housedress, nightgown, loungewear, errand running dress and everything in-between, aka your new BFF. Because she can do so much I thought it would be fun to virtually style it 3 different ways!
Yep, you read that right. Everything in my shopping cart (plus one I item I think you need) is 25% OFF! The majority (big luxe brands excluded) are 25% off at Nordstrom!
Wait so, makeup and skincare are on sale? YEP. I am sorry to your wallets. If you are able (a lot of people are being laid off during these hard times) I recommend pressing “checkout” on the items running low in your makeup bag along with those staple items you had been eyeing!
Ok let’s break this Shopbop sale down:
So I was getting ready for my 1 year anniversary dinner date and wanted to wear something “sexy” but quickly realized, don’t own that!! Going out and date night outfits have always been hard for me because short hemlines aren’t really my thing. But sometimes you want to look “guy hot”, ya know?! Well, I think a lot of you do know because I got a huge response after posting an IG story talking about how the only “date night” type blouse I have is a black Cami NYC. Is it a great go-to? Yes, but it has been my go-to for 3+ years and feels a little stale.
While working on this roundup of date night pieces for the girl who isn’t overly sexual with her dressing, ya know prefers ruffles – I got chatting with my boyfriend and his roommate. Is anything they said new? Absolutely not, but the main takeaways were, mini skirts aren’t all that, “would rather a fitted skirt or jean shorts because mini skirts don’t show any shape”. So I take that as a win because I don’t see myself buying a mini skirt anytime soon.
While searching the interwebs I found it hard to find items I liked that fit the following boxes 1) low to minimal frill 2) fitted 3) not so far outside the comfort zone.
Hope you enjoy and are inspired!